Arashiyama Monkey Park Iwatayama
A researcher in Kyoto University fed wild monkey in Arashiyama in 1954. This is the begining of this park.
There are about 120 monkeys live in the park. The staffs can recognise each monkeys and tell us thier character. That is very interesting.
You can also enjoy a beautiful view of Kyoto city from the park.
(※It is about a-15-minute-mountain-climbing from Arashiyama's main area.)
Required time : 55 minutes 230 yen(Adult)/120 yen(Child)
- (Walk for about 1 minute)
- Sakaimachi Oike
- Kyoto Bus No.63, 66 bound for Arashiyama(about 35 minutes)
- Arashiyama Koen (Arashiyama Park)
- (Walk for about 1 minute, then climb for about 15 minutes)
- Arashiyama Monkey Park Iwatayama