Every guest is requested to comply with the following Regulations to maintain the dignity of the hotel and to ensure that all hotel guests have a safe and comfortable stay, in accordance with article 10 of the terms and conditions for accommodation contracts. If a guest does not comply with the House Regulations, the hotel may refuse further use by the guest of the guest’s hotel room and other hotel facilities pursuant to section 1 of article 7 of said contracts. The hotel will not be liable to any guest for any damage caused by his/her failure to comply with the House Regulations.
- Please review the emergency exit instructions posted on the inside of the guest room door
and locate the emergency exits on your floor promptly upon your arrival.
- Kindly do not smoke in bed or in any other place where smoking represents a fire hazard.
- Kindly refrain from any act likely to cause a fire, and from using heating apparatus, cooking
appliances in guest rooms.
- Please do not bring any of the following onto the premises of the hotel :
(b) gunpowder, oil, or any other explosive or inflammable substances;
(c) objects emitting a foul odor;
(d) objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities;
(e) firearms, sword, drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the law of Japan;
(f) objects that are recognized to jeopardize other people’s safety.
- Gambling or other acts which are contrary to good morals or which cause an annoyance are
- Making loud noises, singing loudly, or noisy activities which cause annoyance to other guests
are strictly prohibited.
- Use of drugs (including sleeping pills) which cause an annoyance to other guests or the hotel
are strictly prohibited.
- The hotel shall refuse to accommodate people behaving unpleasantly toward other guests or
who carry a disease which causes an annoyance to other guests.
- Please make sure that your door is locked when leaving your room. Please be sure to use the
inner key and a door chain whenever you are in the guest room, particularly at night.
Please identify any visitor through the door scope or by opening the door partially without
undoing the door chain.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your guest room.
- Please refrain from using your room for purposes other than accommodation.
- Neither guest rooms nor the lobby shall be utilized for any business activity.
- Rule regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises are as follows;
(a) Refrain from using equipment and fixtures for purpose other than those intended.
(b) Please do not remove equipment or fixtures from the hotel.
(c) Removal or alteration of equipment is or fixtures prohibited.
- You will be charged for any damage, breakage and loss to the hotel’s property caused
by you or your guests.
- The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of
the hotel are prohibited.
- A bathrobe (yukata) and slippers have been provided for your use in your guest room.
Kindly refrain from going out of your room in yukata or slippers.
- The ordering of meals and drinks to be delivered from outside the hotel is not permitted.
- Kindly show your room key when signing for any bills in the hotel’s restaurants, bar,
or other facilities.
- Public telephones are located in the lobby. A surcharge shall be added for each outgoing
call made from your room.
- During your stay, please leave money and valuables in safe deposit boxes at the front desk.
The hotel shall not be liable for the loss or theft of money or valuables not deposited with the front desk.
- The hotel shall keep articles left on the premises of the hotel for an appropriate period
considered by the hotel, and then they are handled in accordance with the Lost Goods Act by the hotel.
- The hotel shall charge a deposit to the guest when the guest has not made a prior
reservation or when the guest makes a reservation on the day of checking-in.
- When the guest wishes to change the number of days of accommodation required, you
should contact the front desk beforehand. In the case of extensions,
the hotel shall ask the guest to pay the bill covering the date of extension.
- Please pay your bills whenever requested by the front cashier while staying at the hotel.
All bills due upon demand.
- The hotel shall not pay on behalf of a guest for such expenses as shopping bills, tickets ,
taxi fare or mail.
- Minors are prohibited to stay at the hotel without their guardian’s consent.
- Guests are reminded that unauthorized publication for commercial purpose of photographs
taken on premises of the hotel may be subject to legal action.
- A 10% service charge and taxes at the rate prescribed by applicable laws shall be added to
your bills. You are cordially requested not to give tips to the hotel employees.